August 14-18, 2023 (9:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
Toronto Fencing Centre, 50 Prince Andrew Place, Toronto,
Fee: Early Bird Special (Before June 1, 2023)
• $120 per day; $70 for half day; $400 for whole camp for non-members.
• $80 per day; $50 for half day; $300 for whole camp for TFC 6 months, 10 months and annual members
• $60 per day; $40 for half day; $200 for whole camp for Top 12 Senior, Top 8 Junior & Top 4 Cadet National Ranked fencers.
After June 1, 2023
• $140 per day; $80 for half day; $500 for whole camp for non-members.
• $120 per day; $70 for half day; $400 for whole camp for TFC 6 months, 10 months and annual members
• $80 per day; $50 for half day; $300 for whole camp for Top 12 Senior, Top 8 Junior & Top 4 Cadet National Ranked fencers.
Participants must pre-register on AskFred and send cheque and application form to TFC.
Entry form with cheque should be send to “Toronto Fencing Club” at 50 Prince Andrew Place, Toronto, Ontario, M3C 2H4 before June 1, 2023.
Entry form can be downloaded from here.
online registration from askFRED.net
Coaches: Peter Ho (Coach of 4 Olympic Fencers & 40 Canadian National Team Fencers)
Alex Cai (Tokyo 2021 Olympian, Canadian Cadet, Junior and Senior Men’s Foil National Team member) Anastasiia Sadii (Ukraine Women Foil Cadet, Junior & Senior National Team member)
9:30-12:30 Warm-up Games (outdoor), Footwork Drills, Pair drills, Electric Bouting
1:30-4:30 Seminar, Structured Electric Bouting, Fitness training
In addition to regular fencing equipment (mask, jacket, glove, knickers/track pants), participants will be expected to bring 3-4 working electric weapons & body wires, indoor court shoes and running shoes for outdoor trail. Please bring your own lunch or money for restaurants, which are about a 5-minute walk away.
Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites, 1250 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto Canada M3C 1J3
1-877-4746835; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.torontodonvalleyhotel.com
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Ho at email@example.com