Simon has 20 years experience as an athlete competing in his home country Venezuela. And after enrolling in the Military Academy he became an active member of the National Military Fencing Team were he participated in national and international challenges and championships.
In the last 5 years he assume the Team Leader position for the Venezuelan National Military Fencing Team, were he coached assisted the team members into national and international challenges and championships.
Simon has also helped coach and train athletes in Crossfit Training to organize and prepare crossfit events, where he assurestodevelop the best of his capacities and potential.
- Epee, Foil and Saber High Performance and Beginner Coach.
- Military Academy of Venezuela – BA in Science and Military Arts – Education.
- The Royal Spanish Fencing Federation and Venezuelan Fencing Federation –Certificate as a Coach for Epee, Foil and Saber.
- Venezuelan Fencing Referee Commission -Certified as National Fencing Referee level III in E/F/S
- Riobueno Fitness – Crossfit Training Coach Certificate.
- 2015 6th Place in Venezuelan individual Epee Senior Competition.
- 2013 2nd Place Epee Senior Challenge – Bruges, Belgium.
- 2010 2nd Place at 42nd World Military Championship – La Guaira, Venezuela.
- 2006 2nd Place at 41st World Military Championship – Bucharest, Rumania.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday andThursday 6- 9:30pm
$ 30 for 1 lesson
$ 130 for 5 lessons
$ 270 for 10 lessons
AVAILABILITY DURING THE WEEK
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6- 9:30pm